Dear Professional,

Hope you are doing well.

I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.

*Please reply at soh...@panzersolutions.com *

Position               :                   Java Developer

Location              :                   Smithfield, Rhode Island

Duration             :                   6+ months

MA, CT, or RI only

Looking for a Java Developer to sit in Smithfield, Rhode Island. Looking
for candidates in MA, CT, or RI only for a 6 month contract to start as
soon as possible.

3+ years java development

Experience with Eclipse and JDBC/Oracle/SQL

Familiar with plug-in development

Thank you,

Sohail Khan