Team,

Please let me know if you can get me someone strong BOBJ Resource. ASAP and
LOCAL is must.

BOBJ 4.0 Resource

San Francisco, CA

01/21/2013

06/21/2013

• 8-10 yrs BI experience with SAP BOBJ, with at least 2+ yrs on SAP BW
integration projects

• Hands on experience with Deployment, Sizing, and Server Architecture
design, including setting and troubleshooting up SNC and STS.

• Experience with migration to BOBJ 4.0

• Exposure to all the tools in the BOBJ 4.0 Suite, including Explorer,
Analysis for Office and Web.

• Experience with creating OLAP and Relation OLAP universes using IDT
following Best Practices

• Familiar with Dimensional and Cube modeling concepts

• Strong experience with report development using Webi (BICS) and Analysis
for Office/Web in BOBJ 4.0

• Experience working on BOBJ Support projects

Regards,

Sam

Suman Bakshi -Sam

732 637 0815