*Front-End Web Developer
Location:Atlanta, GA
Duration:7 months*

Job Description

We are looking for a highly competent front-end web developer for an
exciting project utilizing leading edge web and server technologies. You
would be primarily responsible for working on client side interactions,
implementing features using HMTL, CSS & JavaScript. You will work with
business liaisons, user interaction experts, and the development team to
create designs and functionality, and then implement it alongside our
developers that will work on any backend support needed. We use a lot of
new technologies, as well as a lot of open source technologies, so the most
important aspect you will need is a passion for technology and a desire to
learn; the details can be picked up as you go.

Qualifications: - JavaScript, with knowledge of newer standards such as
ECMAScript 6, familiarity with at least one MV* style framework, preferably
AngularJS, but any is fine. Comfortable debugging client side issues in
multiple browser environments. - Knowledge of HTML, including the new HTML5
element types, and experience creating comprehensive site structures. -
Knowledge of CSS, preferably including using preprocessors such as SASS and
LESS. We use SASS, but either is fine. - Familiarity with patterns such as
REST and how to use them from the confines of a Single Page Application. -
Knowledge of how to use Git & Github.com for source control management. -
Some design skills, moderate competency in layout and design skills,
especially when creating new controls and components. - Knowledge of unit
testing tools, such as Jasmine or Mocha for JavaScript. - Knowledge of
working with search APIs, such as ElasticSearch or Solr or Lucene. -
Experience interacting with MongoDB or similar NoSQL databases. - Ability
to read C#; our backend is written in the latest version, and while you
will primarily be working on the client, being able to comprehend the
concepts of the server code would be beneficial. - Experience with software
lifecycle management in an agile methodology (SCRUM, FDD, XP, DSDM, etc.)
preferred. - Demonstrated advanced experience reading and translating data,
process, and business models into technical designs. - Demonstrated
advanced understanding of troubleshooting, root-cause analysis, application
design, solution development, human factors/usability design, and
implementation of medium sized projects or major components of large
projects. - Demonstrated teamwork skills. - Good communications skills
(written/verbal), with emphasis on demonstrated ability to convey complex
technical principles to non-technical audiences.

Thanks and Regards,
Alvin Paul
Sr. Technical Recruiter
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com