Hi Associate,
I came across your details from our database search and wanted to share
this project opportunity.Please let me know if you are interested in this
requirement. If yes, kindly send us your
resume along with contact information.If you are not looking for new
projects, please feel free to pass on this email to your friends or
relatives who might be intrest

*Java developer
Location:Boston MA
Duration: 6 to 12 + months,

ONLY EAD-GC GC USC

BACK FILLED ONE*

Experience:
4-6 years of experience in enterprise-scale and / or internet-scale
development, with Java and J2EE.
Proven experience with web application and client side development,
including working knowledge of MVC patterns.
Very strong skills and hands-on experience in data modeling and object
oriented design principles.
Working experience with Spring Framework and Hibernate is required.
Experience with RESTful services (design, tooling, testing) is required.
Experience with SOAP-based services (standards, design, tooling, and
testing) is desired.
Familiarity with identity management solutions (such as Shibboleth, CAS,
SAML, OpenID) is a plus.
Working experience with Python and Django is a plus.
Experience working with relational databases (specifically Oracle) is
required.
Experience working with nosql databases (specifically mongodb) is a plus.
Reasonable knowledge of Linux platform.
Experience with integration frameworks (ESB, BPEL, JMS) is a plus.
Experience with Agile practices and processes are a plus.

Regards
nick.fraz...@panzersolutions.com
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA