Hello,

We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Java  Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6 12 Months Project

Job Description: I am looking for a Senior level Java/J2EE Developer. Higher
Education client, 6-12 month contract, it depends on how well they fit the
job description. MUST HAVE great skills on the FRONT, MIDDLE, and BACK-END.
Full SDLC. Ideally, would be close to architect level developer.

Please send your best consultants!! :-) More about this position is below

To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following
experience and skills

*       College degree in computers and technology or equivalent experience
*       3 to 8 years' experience in the detailed technical design and
development of Java/J2EE
*       Must have strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication
skills.
*       Ability to work closely with business owners to clarify project
scope and specifications, including providing and evaluating alternative
options where appropriate.
*       Ability to independently translate business requirements analysis
into technical design specifications and development.
*       Ability to design UI and Java components and the definition of back
end database changes.
*       Experience with full software lifecycle (requirements, analysis,
design, construction and testing)
*       Familiarity with application architecture components

Current technical experience to include:

*       J2EE technologies (3+ years): JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, J2EE
frameworks (JSF, Struts, Spring), EJB (ideally including CMR/CMP), XML
(Schema development) and web services (SOAP, JAX-RPC). Experience with core
J2EE design patterns.
*       RDBMS (Oracle preferred): strong SQL and Data modeling.
*       Application Servers: BEA's Weblogic
*       Development platforms: Windows, Unix and Linux.
*       Experience with the following will be considered a plus: Eclipse,
Ant, Ejbgen Cruise Control and CVS.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: