*Sr. Systems Admin(Netbackup)
Location: Hartford, CT
Duration: 6 Months*

We just received the following opening from PWC. Please let me know if you
have any Netbackup consultants available. Right now the requirement shows
that expenses will not be covered, but I’m in the process of verifying this.

Job Description

Netbackup; storage design; operational improvement assessments;
infrastructure design; reference architecture frameworks
Candidate will lead the assessment of the current netbackup infrasturcutre
and configuratoins to make recommendations for improvement. Following this
work, and extension will be granted to provide staff augmentation to serve
as the "manager of netbackup" to manage operational improvement.

Thanks and Regards,
Alvin Paul
Sr. Technical Recruiter
alvin.p...@panzersolutions.com