Hello Consultant,
I came across your details from our database search and wanted to share
this project opportunity.
Please let me know if you are interested in this requirement. If yes,
kindly send us your resume along with contact information. If you are not
looking for new projects, please feel free to
pass on this email to your friends or relatives who might be interested

Web Developer/MVC/.Net
Location: Roseville, CA, Seattle, WA or Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 6 month contract

ONLY EAD GC USC

Candidate will be working in small team with other remote developers.
They must have experience with TFS, MS Project, and Agile Development
Methodologies.

Skills Required:
10+ years web development experience which includes the programming /
development of web applications.
Background should include knowledge in MS SQL services: building tables,
views, stored procedures, triggers and SQL jobs.
.Net web development using
MVC and EF is mandatory, but extensive experience with Dot Net in C# and
ADO.Net is also recommended.
Extensive experience in the creation of Entity Framework (EF) data layer,
which support a Model View Controller (MVC) web system.
This includes for EF: Visual Studio EF components, an understanding of Code
First and DB First is required, emphasis on specifically EF using POCO.
For MVC: Use of the Razor View Engine, Understanding of MVC routing, Use of
Partial Views, and Using View-Models is preferred.
MS SQL SSIS, SSRS may also be required at various points in the project so
a good understanding of these tools is preferred.

NickFrazier
45 Stuart Ave, K
Norwalk CT 06850 USA
nick.fraz...@panzersolutions.com