Hi Associates ,, Hot Requirement Insurance EXP MUST

Position in Omaha, Nebraska

 Send me your candidate.  Insurance industry experience is required at this
time.

We are currently seeking a Data Modeler for our client in Omaha, NE. Our
large, stable client is looking to build up their data warehousing team and
they have an IMMEDIATE need for mid-senior level Data Modeler / Data
Analyst. This person will be responsible for analyzing business
requirements and building data models.  We invite you to review the
position requirements below and apply today if your skills match our need.

Position Type: 6 Month Contract

JOB QUALIFICATIONS
·        6 or more years of data modeling experience
·        4 or more years of experience building data models
·        Strong understanding of dimensional modeling, snowflakes, slowly
changing dimensions, irregular dimensions, and surrogate, compound and
intelligent keys
·        Experience analyzing requirements to build data models
·        Ability to support diverse use cases such as business processes,
BI, data migration or master data management (MDM)
·        Experience in transactional and operational, analytical, and MDM
modeling techniques
·        Strong background in writing PL/SQL queries
·        Insurance industry experience is a plus

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com

Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use
of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended
recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient,you are hereby notified that you have received this communication
in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of
this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this in error,
please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail
message OR reply with the subject “REMOVE” such that your email would be
taken out of our distribution.