Hi Friend,

I have an opportunity below with our client. Please let me know if you have
any one we can work and close the position.

Email me the resume’ with the rate to *ravi_soman...@tecnics.com* only to
discuss further.

*OpenText / Livelink Resource / Administrator*

Location:  *Oklahoma City, OK*

Duration:  *6 Months*

Start date:  *April 1st*

*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS*

• OpenText Livelink 9.7.1, CS10 Server administration

• OpenText Archive Server 9.6.1 administration

• OpenText Enterprise Library Services and Run Time and Core Service

• Experience with OpenText modules: Enterprise Connect ,RM, PO &
Classifications, eLink, Email archiving

• User and group administration via Livelink users and groups as well as
Microsoft Active Directory

• LiveReport and WebReport creation and deployment experience

• Oracle SQLPLUS query experience

• Experience using Kerberos authentication in a SharePoint environment

*PREREQUISITES*

• Availability to support after hours operational issues is required

• Participation in after-hours patch deployment activities as needed.

• Ability to work as a team player

• Excellent verbal and written communication skills

• Ability to follow a project management methodology process

Thanks and have a great day

*Ravi Somanchi*

*Tecnics Consulting Inc, Houston, TX*

W: 713-429-5461