*Dear Partner,*
We have immediate need for the following please let me know if you have any
consultants available immediately for the below mentioned position.

*Business Analyst with State or Government Experience
Columbus, OH
6 Months
MUST BE LOCAL - EAD/GC or Citizen*
 *
Required:*
Years as a BA:  7
4 year college degree or equivalent and IIBA certified Business Analyst
Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as BPMN:  7
Experience gathering requirements with different stakeholders in all areas
of business:  7
Experience identifying and documenting workflow - develop context
diagrams:  7
Experience acting as a liaison among multiple stakeholders:  7
Excellent interpersonal skills both oral and written

*Highly desired skills/years:*
State or Government experience a plus:  4

Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
908-248-6680
IT Brainiac Inc.