*Hi ,*
*Let me know your interest on below Requirement, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details to sa...@rapisource.com*

* *
*Title: OEM 12c Consultant*
*Location: San Diego, CA*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*·         OEM 12c experience*
*·         Predominantly with Middleware Management for Oracle WebLogic
Server, & Oracle Fusion Middleware: SOA Suite, and ODI*
*·         Knowledge of Industry best practices for reporting and
monitoring to be able to advice the client on those based on prior
experience*
*·         Knowledge of leveraging OEM for monitoring multiple oracle and
non-oracle*

--

Thanks

Satya