*Dear Partners,*
We have immediate need for the following please let me know if you have any
consultants available immediately for the below mentioned position.

*Role: ASP.NET/C# Developer with Documentum
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration:3 + Months Contract
Must be Local Only
Rate: 50/hr C2C*

*Required Skills and Experience: *
Candidate must be self-motivated and good team player.
He or She will be working on a PIM Documentum Project which involves coding
and maintaining the
existing application.
*Candidates must also possess the following skills and experience: *
6+ years of experience with .Net 2008/2010 (.Net Framework 2.0/3.5,4.0),
ASP.Net with C#, Web
service, OOP, JavaScript, JSON
Understanding & experience in working with EMC Documentum API DFC, Client
is preferred.
Must be well versed with SQL coding in MS SQL Server 2005/2008
Must have a solid understanding of and experience with OOP
Must have good problem solving skills and verbal & written communication
skills
Must have a proven ability to understand and follow a complete project life
cycle methodology
Experience with Infragistics controls is a plus.
*Daily Responsibilities: *
ASP.Net with C# coding using existing framework.
Coding SQL Stored procedures and queries for Inserting/updating data into
SQL database.
Unit Testing developed code and providing support in QA, UAT & Production
of the same.

*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
609-223-9188