*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: Manual Mobile Tester
Location: Woodland Hill, CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract*

*Description*
10 - Android OEM Manual Testers.   Must have worked from an Embedded on up
perspective. Understand the Protocol Layers and the Communication Layers
that connect the Android DEVICE TO
the network.
CDMA protocol - so this knowledge is BEST.  But will take  LTE, UMTS, and
GSM protocols.  (Because if they understand those, they can do Manual Tests
on the Mobile device)
NOT 3rd Party Testers.   The are NOT testing 3rd party apps (Like REI
Shopping or ESPN Videos) on an Android Device.
These MANUAL Testers know Embedded for the Mobile OEM. They understand the
Embedded, Android, AND will know if the problem is CHIP, DEVICE, or CDMA
(Operator) related.  If there is a BUG/Defect - these guys KNOW where the
BUG came from - Device, Software, Chip, Carrier - Because they are testing
the Mobile Device BEFORE it goes to the network.
*Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Contact: 609-223-9188