*Hi,*
*Let me know your interest on below Requirement, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details to sa...@rapisource.com*
*Job: **WMS Tester *
*Contract:  6+ month*
*Location:  **Atlanta, GA*
*Rate $65-70/hr on C2C*

National Atlanta based retail organization is looking to add 2 WMS Testers
to their team for a 6 month plus project.  Tester must possess demonstrated
experience in multiple test techniques and have the ability to convert
Business and System requirements into positive and negative test cases.

Technical skill set needed:****

   - 5 to 7 years experience in testing****
   - WMS testing experience - client utilizing Manhattan but will consider
   other WMS experience****
   - Experience writing test cases, creating bug reports, executing and
   tracking testing assignments****
   - Experience in data validation and cross-system testing****
   - Experience in client server testing****
   - Experience in testing in batch and interactive mainframe environments**
   **
   - Experience with HP QC for test case and defect management****
   - Experience with Unix, Oracle, and SQL****
   - Understanding of retail concepts a plus****
   - Prior experience with Manhattan Associates WMS a plus

*Thanks*
*Satya*
*Rapisource LLC*
*Direct:  512-430-4553*