Please send resumes with the below filled in information. Please ensure
that the resume has all the below 3 mentioned skills

Consultant Legal Name:

Phone No:

Email Id:

Last 4 digits SSN:

Interview Availability:

Potential Start Date:

Work Authorization:

Current Location:

Location Constraint:

* *

*Professional Reference I*

Name:

Client:

Position:

Email Id:

* *

*Professional Reference II*

Name:

Client:

Position:

Email Id:

QA TESTER
LONG TERM
Boston, MA and RI
MULTIPLE POSITIONS
Telephonic & F2F (Locals or nearby candidates are pref)

Top 3 Skills:
Oracle/SQL Database Testing: Ability to read write queries and understand
original Data environment

XML: Must be able to read review, modify and test simple scripts. There
will be a large amount of data being processed in XML format

UNIX-LINUX

***I extend the best of my wishes to you……… ***
*
Lal K Vamsi*
*Manager*
*Vigi**boss** **Inc.*