Hi Partner,

Immediate need for the below requirement with our client in CA.

**

Please email resume’ with the contact details to
ravi_somanchi@tecnics.comonly so that I can talk to them quickly and
submit.

*Senior UI Developer *

* *

*Location: *LA, CA

*Duration: *5-6 Months

*Description*:

The person has to have skills and experience with PS, Dojo, HTML5, CSS3,
WCM, and Portal (In this order).  Interview is going to be a very strict so
they need a quality resource. Client will put emphasize on experience.

Please note: *We need a senior and strong resources only*

Thanks for your time

*Ravi Somanchi*

*Tecnics Consulting Inc, Houston, TX*

W: 713-429-5461