*Hi,*
*Let me know your interest on below Requirement, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details tosa...@rapisource.com*
*Job: Sr. Oracle Developer*
*Contract: 9+ Months*
*Location: Richmond, VA*

Required Skills :

5 years of Experience Strong PL/SQL experience writing procedures,
packages, triggers etc

4 years of ExperienceOracle pl/sql Web Toolkit OR Oracle Application
Express (APEX)

5 years of Experience Oracle 10g/11g database

5 years of Experience Oracle performance tuning

2 years of Experience Working experience with web services

4 years of Experience Java script OR ajax script

2 years of Experience is desired Merant Version Manager

2 years of Experience Oracle Designer 10g

3 years of Experience XML and HTML is Highly desired

4 years of Experience Oracle Forms and Reports

--
Thanks

Satya
*RAPISOURCE LLC*