*Hi ,*
*Let me know your interest on below Requirement, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details to   *sath...@infoglobaltech.com
*TITLE: **ORACLE SOA Architect/Developer*
 *TERM:  6 Months      *
*LOCATION: Atlanta,Georgia*

I have a need for a contract SOA Architect/Developer.  This is a hands on,
technical person who can work with users to understand requirements and
work with developers to identify and build web services using Oracle’s SOA
Suite.  Knowledge and experience with Oracle’s SOA Suite is a requirement.
Additional knowledge on Weblogic and Oracle’s Web Gateway would be a plus.
This engagement is currently set for 3 months beginning as soon as the
right candidate is identified.  Please send no more than two resumes for
your best candidates who fit this requirement

Satya
InfoGlobalTech
Alpharetta, GA 30022
Direct: 512 430 4553 | Fax:(512) 287-4047