Hi,

Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position.

Thanks .

I have a new VB.NET Developer role in Indianapolis.  Please let me know if
you have any available candidates.  The candidates must be willing to
interview in person.  Thanks!

*Title:  *.NET Developer

*Length:  *9months

*Interview:  *FACE-TO-FACE INTERVIEWS REQUESTED

*Job Description:  *This position will be responsible for designing and
developing web-based applications in .net using Microsoft Visual Studio
2010 (VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.net, AJAX and jQuery).  A successful candidate
must have a thorough understanding of object-oriented concepts and a record
of applying that knowledge.

*Skills:*

Microsoft .net 3.5, 4.0

Building complex user controls and custom controls

Visual Studio

VB.NET

WCF and Web services

ASP .net

AJAX .net and extenders

ADO .net

XML .net Java Script

jQuery

HTML 5

Crystal Report

*Warm Regards,*

*Santosh Goud** | IVY Tech Sols Inc.*

3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004

Direct: *(847) 387-8187*

*sant...@ivytechsol.us |Gtalk : santosh.reks9| Yahoo: santosh_ivytech *

*www.ivytechsol.com *