*Mail Resumes To: dil...@srsconsultinginc.com*

Hi Friends,

Below is the position That I want to Discuss with you. If interested do
reply back to me *ASAP*,* *along with profile* *in word format and best
number to reach you at.

*Business Analyst - with TM1 experience.*
*Duration : 1 + Year*
*Location : New York*

   - Has 6 to 8 years of experience at least 3 years as business analyst
   - Has around 2-3 years working on *cognos TM1*
   - Functional Knowledge of Media and Entertainment Industry
   - Has done analysis of BI projects in Media Domain
   - Specific Knowledge of Finance & HR is a must
   - Basic BI (business intelligence) knowledge is a must
   - Experience in 2 to 3 projects performing a BA/Reporting Lead role.

--

*Thanks And Regards*

*Dilvir Singh*

* *