Dear IT Professional,
Hope you are doing well,
My name is  Andy Johnson and I work with  Panzer Solutions.LLC.
The requirements below describes an available employment opportunity Panzer
Solution currently has available.  If you feel you may be a good match,
please reply me with the following:
Best contact telephone number & Your most recent and updated resume in MS
Word format
Please feel free to call and/or email with any questions you may have.
Thanks & Have a Great Day!!!

*Job Title      :   "Java Developer"
Location      :    Dallas, TX
Duration     :    12+ Months Contract
Start Date   :    ASAP*

****Must be local to TX****

*Job Description:*
*Help with Java Programming
Interface work
Writing Spring---very important to have Spring experience
Grails experience
Tomcat experience very important
IT experience on multiple platforms/technologies
Demonstrated problem-solving abilities
Solid verbal communication skills
Beginning to develop Leadership skills and success using skills
Experience working through majority of Systems Development Life Cycle phases
Demonstrated ability to work well with most Customers at multiple levels
(Leadership and Non-Leadership) and proven success doing so
Ability to work well in a Team environment
Proven ability to work well in cross-organizational Teams
experience in Java/J2EE
experience in Spring Framework
experience in XML/XSD ,JAXB
experience in Web services with AXIS
experience in build tools Maven & Ant
experience in SCM tools – like subversion/clear case etc
experience in JMS & JDBC
experience in HTML
experience in OO Analysis and Design
experience in Gap Analysis of existing software to current and future
designs
experience in Working with relational databases, preferably Oracle
experience in UML
experience with open source APIS such as log4j, Junit etc.
experience Tomcat webserver and Java IDE Eclipse/spring IDE*

Thanks and Warm Regards,

Andy Johnson |Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K