These resources are an immediate need – and must be San Jose based.****

If you can assist us in some of our short term engineering needs, we will
be able to move the product along faster, and integrate Cisco even more
into our team.   Below represents a list of skills. *O nsite job San Jose
for about 120 days*, starting immediately(obviously staggered based upon
individual scheduling).  If they arrive as a “team” having a lead would be
great.   Total positions would be about 4. ****

 ****

*Position 1          Python backend, Sr Dev *

o         3-5 years Python development****

o         experience in distributed systems****

o         expertise in one or more of Celery, AMQP, 0MQ, MongoDB, Hadoop,
AWS, Flask,REST****

** **

** **

Location- San Jose, CA****