Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.   F2F is Compulsory.

*Candidates should have at least 84 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Demonstrated work experience programming in C# in the Microsoft .net
   framework.
   - Demonstrated work experience using the AGILE framework with SCRUM
   methodology to prioritize.
   - Demonstrated experience with ASP, ASP.NET <http://asp.net/>, MVC,
   Javascript, JQuery, XML, HTML, XHTML.
   - Demonstrated experience with Oracle 9 or 10g, PL/SQL, Stored
   Procedures, Packages, Views including application report development.
   - Demonstrated knowledge of developing proof of concept applications.
   - Demonstrated experience with Active Directory, Windows Authentication,
   LDAP.
   - Demonstrated experience in leading an IT team using a Software
   Development Life Cycle to analyze, design, code, test, implement and
   document technical solutions.
   - Demonstrated work experience using Agile framework with Scrum
   methodology to prioritize product backlog, assign tasks to developers and
   demonstrate application development to product/business stakeholders.
   - Bachelors Degree - A copy of the degree must be submitted with the
   Candidate Response Form.

 Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.
neet...@x-istech.com