*Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: J2EE Programmer Analyst
Duration - 12-18 Months
Location: Stevens Point, WI
Rate: $40/Hr all Inc

Required skills/ qualifications*
Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
2+ years of related programming experience
Proven experience in designing and developing enterprise class Java / JEE
web applications
Experience with RIA technologies – AJAX & jQuery
Experience in JEE technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, JDBC, JPA & JPQL,
JTA, JMS, XML, etc.
Experience with the Struts2 MVC framework
Experience with JBoss application server, Hibernate, and working knowledge
of Eclipse & ANT
Experience with OOAD design principles and modeling tools
Database experience with SQL Server and DB2; SQL and stored procedures
Multi-threading using core Java/MDB is a plus
Insurance industry experience is a plus
Strong communication skills
Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter