*Hi Associates, ONLY GC and US Citizens*
Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for WebSphere MQ Admin in Reston, VA. Please
send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

Job Title:    WebSphere MQ Admin
Location:    Reston, VA
Durations:   6+ Months Contract

WebSphere MQ Administration experience (V6.2 & above) on Unix and Mainframe
Working knowledge with in product &Fixpack installations and version
upgrades of WebSphere MQ
Able to administer the product using the command line
Proficient in problem determination, troubleshooting, backup & recovery
Working knowledge in using MQSC commands
Working knowledge in using Distributed Queue Management
Working knowledge in MQ channel configuration using different transmission
protocols
Working knowledge of MQ Clustering
Able to manage, configure and monitor MQ Listeners, Command Servers,
Channel initiators, Trigger Monitors, MQ Log files & Dead Letter Queues
Familiar with MQ Client applications & MQ client configuration
Able to setup security for WebSphere MQ queues & other objects for data
access and for administration using role-based security
Working knowledge in using MQ monitoring tools
Possess good communication and written skills

*Thanks and Regards,*
*Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC*
*45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA*
*Direct:203 652 1444 ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,*
*E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com*