Hello Partners,
I have below requirement, let me know if you have anyone suitable for this
position.

Send resumes to edward....@itbtalent.com

Position: LAMP Developer
Location: Falls Church, VA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Required:
PHP  (needed)
Frameworks and templating engines, one or more of YUI, Smarty, Zend,
CodeIgniter, Yii
HTML, Javascript and CSS (needed, must be very strong)
SQL - moderate to strong.  Experience with MySQL or PostgreSQL
Web Services,  RESTful interfaces
Experience on Linux/Unix is required.
Flash or video experience is desirable.
Python and/or Ruby on Rails is a plus
Experience working for a high availability, large scale web site is a big
plus.  Experience with payment processing is a plus. We are looking for
someone that has developed code for websites that scale to 10K+ active
users  and 1M+ video uploads per day in a production environment.

Not looking for J2EE, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Weblogic,  etc.   Most
critical skills are PHP, HTML/Javascript with some SQL.
Regards,
Edward Lee-IT Recruiter
ITBrainiac Inc.
Contact: (609) 365-1674