Hi

Position below ..............

send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role : Qlikview developer *

*Location  : Jersey City, NJ*

*Duration :12 Months*

*Phone + Skype***

*Financial exp is a MUST*

An expert in developing solutions using QlikView software

•                   *Expert in integrating data using QlikView*

•                   *Expert in QlikView scripting*

•                   *Good knowledge of installing and
configuring/administering QlikView Desktop, QlikView Server, and QlikView
Publisher*

•                   Decent exposure to *QlikView UI development*

•                   Schedule QVW reloads on server and troubleshoot errors
and failures

•                   *Good level of comfort using VB Scripts to write Macros
in QlikView and/or Excel*

Candidate should possess strong background in Data Analysis and be an
expert data modeler

•                   Expert level skill in using SQL

•                   *Experience in a Data Warehouse environment reporting
on dimensions/hierarchies*

*•                   Experience in Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT &
Dimensions tables*

Others

•                   *Experience in the financial services industry*

•                   Willingness to learn about business processes, and data
to create robust and comprehensive analyses via technology solutions

•                   Capable of multitasking & prioritizing in a fast paced
and agile work environment

•                   Attention to detail

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com *||*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/>* *

*Gtalk : arjunk...@gmail.com *

*IM : kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in*

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.