Hi

Position below ……………

Send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role : Abinitio Developer*

*Duration : 18 months *

*Location : VA *

 *Exp :  8+yrs *

*Interview : Phone**+ F2F*

Developer III Specialized performs high complexity (i.e. system level
applications) analysis, design, development and unit testing of software
applications from user requirements and design documents. The candidate
also resolves defects encountered during various testing cycles.

Key Job Functions

• Participate with team of technical staff and managers to understand
systems requirements and functionalities needed in large/complex
development project.
• Translate Business requirements into High Level and Detailed Technical
design specifications.
• Develop high performing ETL processes as per ETL standards to meet
functional and non-functional requirements.
• Review and unit test code to assess any data integration issues.
• Document the changes to existing systems and review them with
stakeholders to support SDLC.
• Work with production support to ensure transition to production and
application execution in production environment is smooth.
• Work with testing teams to support testing of revised application and
review of test results.

SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS (Required) :

• *Hands on experience in designing and developing high performing data
integration solutions using ETL tools (Abinitio).
*• Strong programming experience (SQL & PL/SQL) in Database technologies
Preferably Oracle.
• Very good knowledge and Strong experience in *UNIX Shell Scripting* .
• *Strong experience working with Autosys.
*• Strong data analysis skills with ability to clearly communicate results
and issues.

SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS (Desired)

• Hands on experience with Version control systems [EME, Clearcase] and
Issue tracking systems [Remedy, Clear Quest].
• Experience in Fannie Mae SDLC for ETL application development is
preferred.
• Good written and communication skills with ability to articulate ideas
and issues in a team environment.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task in a rapidly changing
environment to meet the deadlines.
• Prior Mortgage industry is preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles preferred

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>* *

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.