Hi Professional, Lease send the best profiles on this* Email:
kevin.ma...@itbtalent.com* Please check the below requirement and advise us
the right consultant’s along with Rate, Availability, Contact Details,
Current Location & Visa Status. It’s an immediate requirement please sent
me the suitable resumes ASAP. Please make sure the candidate has all the
required skills.

!! Immediate interview & Hire !!

Job Title     : SAP BusinessObjects Developer
Location     : Plano, TX (Must be local)
Duration     : 3 months contract
Rate            : $40 hr

*Preference is to US Citizens and GC holders.*

Resource will be a key member of our Reporting & Analytics team.
Responsible for developing Web Intelligence reports as part of our Release
1 deliverables in a new Oracle data warehouse.  Will work with a small team
of report developers, a universe developer and a BusinessObjects systems
architect.  Knowledge of state or federal (public sector) processes and
programs is desirable, but not required.

Skills Required:
1) *SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence 3.x and/or 4.0 reports development
(at least 3 years)*
2) Oracle 10/11 database and data warehousing knowledge (star schema,
dimensions, etc.)

Regards:
Kevin Marsh-IT Recruiter
D: 609-423-4899