Dear Associate,
We have the following requirement currently open. Please review the
requirement and send me the best matching resume.
Please make sure that the Consultant's skills and experience match the
requirement before submitting the resume.

Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Atlanta,GA
Duration: 6 Months Contract

Requiremed Skills:
Must have either Zend2 (NOT ZEND 1) or Symfony2 or CakePHP framework
experience. Mustbe strong at SQL. Must be strong at Web Services both SOAP
and REST webservices. Looking for a strong veteran who knows how big
companies work and can integrate various systems thru SOAP, REST and strong
in SQL.
Zend2 (REQUIRED: ZEND 2.x) or Symfony 2.x or CAKEPHP
Doctrine (a plus to have)
SOAP + REST web services (MUST)
Jquery/HTML/CSS
Linux
GIT (MUST)
Oracle, strong SQL skills
Templating engines: TWIG (preferred) or Smarty
Framework concepts
Use of JSR type validation
Tightly coupled controller
Event driven
Use of ORM / Annotations / management of related child tables including
form rendering, validation, persistence, cascading of such objects
Management of form classes and validation (custom, db level), and UI error
bubbling
Enforcement of object oriented approach

Warm Regards,
Steven Smith