Hi All,
Hope you are doing great !!
This is Bob Smith from Panzer solutions. Please send me the suitable resume
for the below position we have 15 Openings..
*Send the resume to : bob.sm...@panzersolutions.com *
**
*Job Title: QA UAT Facets Testers
Location: Rochester, NY  (Rate $35/hr on C2C for Jr and $45/hr for Sr)
Duration: 4 month contract to start out- will more than likely go longer.*

Job Description:
Configuration Team:
This is the design, coding and unit testing of rules for new product builds
and existing product updates within the Facets application.  Successful
team candidates will have experience in.

Tasks:
Requirements
Design
Coding
Unit Testing
Peer Review

Deployment Activities:
CMU Request
Peer Review
Technical validation

Experience:  Successful team candidates will have experience in.
Claims Adjudication (flow of claims)
General business understanding of Healthcare Payers, including commercial,
safety net and Medicare lines of business
Basic understanding of Electronic incoming/outgoing Files (834/837 format)
FACETS 5.01 Product Build.
UAT
Thorough understanding  of how to build  a product as well as how the
different tables interact with each other
Requirements Definition and translating them for Product changes
Defect Resolution - Root Cause analysis using problem statement, claim
examples and system research of SEPY, BSBS, DEDE, LTLT, Supplemental Tables
(SRCR,SPCR, SCQG)
Excel/Access knowledge
SQL knowledge desirable
Experience using Planview or other Project Time Reporting tools

Thanks
Bob Smith
203-652-1444 Ext 118