Dear Friends,

Please find below Requirement open with my client. If you have any matching
profiles, please send me the updated resume with contact info and rate per
hour.

Please reply me on shaik...@compqsoft.com

Let me know if you have any resource available.

Datacap Admin needed for 6 months+ long opportunity in Chicago, IL.

H1's also fine and rate is DOE

* *

*Datacap Administrator *

·         Hands on System Administration experience (7+ years) on Capture
and Imaging systems preferably on IBM ECM platform including FileNet and
Datacap

·         Should have worked on the latest versions of the IBM Datacap
installation, system administration and system support maintenance
including patches/fix packs installation

·         Experience with system infrastructure sizing and planning

·         Installation and product support at large customer locations is a
plus

·         Experience with Microsoft IIS 7.x configuration, MS SQL Server
Database configuration, Oracle Client and Database Server configuration.

·         Familiarity with SQL Query language, XML Web Services
technologies.

·         Familiarity with IBM FileNet ECM platform is added advantage.

·         Should be a self-runner with end to end system installation and
support knowledge

·         Should possess good understanding of large enterprise network
topologies preferably on Windows Server platforms

Thanks & Regards,

*Shaik Ali*

*Executive Recruiter*

*COMP**Q**SOFT, Inc.*

HUB Zone, SDB, MBE Certified

505 N, Sam Houston Pkwy East, Suite # 682, Houston, TX 77060

Fax: 281-657-6717  *І*  *www.compqsoft.com*

*P** please consider the environment before printing this email.*