Hi Partner,
I have Business Systems Analyst position for your consultant, if anyone is
available please inform me ASAP.

Role : Business Systems Analyst
Location : Everett, MA
Duration : 6 months

*The primary responsibilities will include:*
Eliciting business requirements from *business users* and *subject matter
experts*, define and document requirements, write functional
specifications, and perform business process design in conjunction with
operations teams. Serve as liaison between the internal/external business
community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions
to meet user needs.
Lead requirements validation and traceability analysis, manage scope and
requirements throughout the project lifecycle, Lead development of common
standards and tools, Assist in operational rollout and support, and
Translates business requirements into functional specifications for the IT
organization.
* *
*Additional responsibilities will include:*

   - Gather requirements from the business line users for various systems.
   - Fully document all requirements and solutions.
   - Liaise with internal and external technology partners.
   - Work closely with administration, technology, and operations partners.
   - Participate in releases, perform system integration testing.
   - Perform/organize user acceptance testing.
   - Prepare project status reports for Senior Management.
   - Use strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with
   particular emphasis on the production of clear and detailed written
   business requirements and functional specifications.
   - Requires both independent (self-motivated) work and with a distributed
   team (i.e., physically located in other regions).
   - Must build and maintain strong relationships with business and
   technology partners; Understand and analyze business processes & workflows.
   - Requires understanding of the Structured Finance business and an
   interest to further develop this knowledge.
   - 7-10 years of relevant work experience required.

Contractor will perform end to end analysis of Money Transfer Request
System to support Cash Re-engineering Operational Efficiency project.

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026