Hi Partner,
I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : Software Engineer

Location : Lansing, MI

Duration 12+ months

Rate : $60/hr on C2C

What they are really looking for:

*JBOSS Enterprise SOA - 4 years*

*Java Development - 10 years*

*JAVA IDE System Dev - 10 years*

*SQL and or PL/SQL - 7 years*

*Spring Framework - 7 years*

*Hibernate/ JPA Framework - 7 years*

*CMM / CMMI - 5 years*

Experience with:
• Programming in the JBOSS Enterprise SOA environment including JBOSS
Workflow and Drools Business Rules engine.
• Developing complex computer systems using JAVA.
• Developing complex computer systems using java IDEs such as Eclipse.
Experience programming in SQL and/or PL/SQL.
• Programming in projects using Spring and Struts framework.
• Programming in projects using Hibernate/JPA framework.
Participating as a programmer/analyst in projects using CMM/CMMI Level 3
methods and practices.
• Developing adhoc reports using Business Objects Designer

Required:
• Software Engineer capabilities with 10 or more years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field

Will follow the DTMB SUITE Methodology. This covers the entire software
development life cycle to include initiation, requirements, analysis,
design, construction, test, implementation, and closeout.

Responsibilities:
Technical support to assist with the following tasks (In a production
environment): Business Requirements Elicitation
Technical Requirements Elicitation
Requirements Dependency Analysis

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina