*Please send resume to ning**@westcoastllc.com*
<n...@westcoastllc.com>*only with contact information and location of
candidate
**.*

*Position: Java Spring *

*Location: Scottdale, AZ (Local preferred)*

*Contract- 6 months+*

We are looking for a Software Engineer specializing in developing web
applications and services in Java with a good balance of skill in Spring,
Webservices, SOAP and REST along with a decent working knowledge of
Javascript. You will be working with other software engineers to produce
production quality software at all times during the sprints so the product
is constantly releasable to production.

The candidate will be required to unit test any Java and Javascript code
that is produced. The candidate will be will also be required to produce
functional tests for any new features that are checked in. It is not
acceptable to check in untested code.

We work in Agile and our continuous integration process includes nightly
runs of unit tests, deployments, functional tests, and selenium tests.

   - Our presentation layer is CSS, Javascript and JSP
   - Our presentation layer framework is Backbone
   - Our middleware is Java
   - Our functional and Selenium tests are Java
   - Our source control is Git
   - Our build system is Maven
   - Our Javascript unit testing uses Jasmine
   - Our Java unit testing uses JUnit
   - Our functional and selenium testing uses TestNG
   - Our continuous integration server is Jenkins
   - Our scripting uses the bash shell
   - Our user stories are contained in JIRA
   - Our wiki is confluence

*Essential Duties & Responsibilities: *

   - Working directly with the Product Owner to ensure the features
   produced match the User Stories
   - Working directly with QA to ensure that the features match their
   testing requirements
   - Working directly with the Engineering Lead to ensure the code matches
   the architectural and design patterns for the project
   - Working with the engineering team to ensure the code checked in is
   readable, understandable and javadoced.
   - Publishing to the source repository daily to ensure the nightly unit,
   functional and selenium test results are up to date
   - Ensuring that the Java or Javascript which the candidate checks in is
   unit tested and production quality
   - Ensuring that any new features the candidate checks in is functional
   tested and production quality

·        Candidates will be asked to display their Java, skills and
competency when interviewed with some simple tests.  Strong object oriented
analysis and design skills are required.

*Skills & Qualities* *Desired* :

   - Excellent Software Engineering skills in Java
   - Excellent experience developing  Spring based applications
   - Excellent experience developing SOAP and REST based services
   - Experience with Javascript
   - Good to excellent communications in both the verbal and digital format

*Education & Knowledge Desired*

·        CS Degree

*Physical Requirements/Work Environment *

   - Comfortable working in an agile team of between four to eight members
   - Comfortable producing production quality code daily and having that
   run through unit and functional tests
   - Comfortable with creating MS Paint comics and participating in MS
   Paint email threads
   - Bonus if has mobile development experience

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC**
**Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>**