I have a very urgent need for an IOS developer. Doesn’t need to be a sr
consultant, but this person needs to have developed a native app through
the apple store.

The client could hire off the phone for a right candidate..

*IOS Developer*
*Length: 6 Months+*
*Pay: Up too 60hr c2c*
*Location: DC*

About:
Needs an iOS Developer who will work on their app that goes live in June
2014
The length will be about 6 months, but will most likely be extended.
They also want someone who has actually built an app that has been deployed
to the Apple store
If the candidates we send over are really rock stars, they will hire off of
the phone!

Top Skills Needed:
• Responsive design and know HTML, CSS, and JavaScript (expert)
• Universality of mobile web development
• Can write Objective-C in your sleep

You will:
Build modern, responsive web applications & native applications for PCs and
mobile devices
Use your UI design and development expertise to help make decisions about
architecture, design, and technology frameworks
Work closely with our UX designers to maximize the user’s experience with
mobile applications
Spend at least 80% of your day coding in HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Objective-C
Work closely with our Java engineers by collaborating on requirements for
our REST platform for education
Work with users and clients to discover their needs and desires

You bring:
Experience building iOS applications that are available in the App Store
Experience with structured JavaScript and jQuery
Experience with component-based front end UI libraries, like jQuery UI,
Twitter Bootstrap, Ext JS, or YUI
Experience building AJAX web applications
Knowledge of modern JavaScript frameworks (like AngularJS, Backbone.js, or
Knockout)
Understanding of MVC pattern, and other object oriented concepts
Experience with version control (we use Mercurial)
Familiarity with agile development processes
•        Exceptional communication skills
Extra credit for:
Some experience in developing Android applications
Some experience using Angular.js
Some user experience design skills
Professional experience with Java development or other server-side language
Experience optimizing JavaScript applications for end user performance

Regards:
Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager

ITBrainiac Inc.

Direct : 646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 - Princeton, NJ 08540
swilli...@itbtalent.com || swilli...@itbrainiac.com

www.itbrainiac.com