Hi *Folks*,
Hope you are doing great there..!
                        I am wondering if you have consultant available for
the below position, if so please respond me with their most updated resume
and the best contact number to reach them to discuss about the below role
ASAP. Please respond back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on   (412)
450 1316 Ext 105.

*Note : Remote Project.....!!!!!*
*  *
  *Jobtitle : MicroStrategy Developer
Location : Saint Petersburg, FL
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

*Must-haves
*3 years of experience developing MicroStrategy (Version 9 and up) using
SDK (Software Development Kit).
Experience with Java, Apache, JBoss, Web Servers.

*Plusses
*MicroStrategy Certification.
MicroStrategy Web SDK Certified Developer.
Experience with MicroStrategy 9.4.

*Day-to-Day
*Will be responsible for the design, developing and testing of
MicroStrategy applications using SDK.
Will be working completely remote so they will have to communicate with the
team lead to make sure that everything is on schedule.
**
*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 105
avishea...@shstinc.com