Hi All,

Please do let me know if you can find someone for this opening.

We need a .NET Lead with notable Javascript. Role will be focused on
javascript/xhtml/jquery for the most part. If candidate has some exposure
to C#/.NET/MVC that would be appreciated to assist in debugging the
javascript created as it interacts with the data access services (most work
is in the UI).

Location: Eagan, MN (Need only locals)

Duration: 6-9 months
Rate: open

SKILLS required:

ASP.NET
C#
Javascript
ASP.NET -- Framework -- ASP.NET MVC

SKILLS -- MAJORITY REQUIRED:

Javascript -- OO
Javascript -- Framework -- jQuery
.NET Framework -- ADO.NET Entity Framework
MS SQL Server
HTML5

Thank You,

Mahesh Atreyapurapu
Sr Accounts Executive

Dimension Consulting Inc
44121 Harry Byrd Hwy | Suite 235 | Ashburn, VA 20147

703-763-1642  Voice | 703.935.4327 fax | mah...@dimcon.com|

www.dimcon.com