Dear Partners,

*Below is the list of Available Candidates for your requirements.*

*Let me know if you have any requirements that match my list of available
candidates and their criteria given below.*

*You can Contact me at:** **(908) 315 0700 Ext: 502** or suryaprakash
@intsystech.com <ke...@intsystech.com>*

*I would highly appreciate if you can add me
(suryaprak...@intsystech.com<ke...@intsystech.com>)
in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily
requirements*

*Consultant*

*Skills*

*Experience*

*Location*

*Relocation*

*Rate*

Bhavani

Dot Net Developer

8 + Years

San Marcos, CA

San Deigo & Orange County (Irvine, San Clemente, Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Lake
Forest)

$50-55/hr

Suchi Smitha

BA with Mainframe

8 Years

Minnepolis, MN

MN, NY, NJ

$50-55/hr

Chandra

Mainframe

14 Years

Missori

Mid West

$65-70/hr

Ankitha Das

Mainframe Dev

7+ Years

Chicago, IL

IL

$50-55/hr

Bhuvaneswari

Mainframe Dev

6 Years

Owing Mills, MD

NJ, MD, VA

$45/hr`

Puja Baranwal

Mainframe Testing

8 Years

RI

RI

$50-55/hr

Vikram

Java Developer

7 Years

Dublin, CA

Open

$60/hr

Suchita Singh

Java Developer

7 Years

Sunnyvale, CA

Bay Area, Sunnyvale, CA

$50-55/hr

Irvy Desai

Java/J2EE

7+ Years

St. Louis, MO

St. Louis MO, Creve Coeur, Clayton, Maryland Heights, Augusta (IL),
Collinsville, Edwardsville

$50/hr

Prema Latha

QA Manual/Automation

7+ Years

Milford, CT

NYC, NJC, Dallas, CT, CA

$45-50/hr

Nithya

QA

6 + Years

Manchester, CT

CT

$45-50/hr

Divya Sha

QA

7+ Years

Linden, NJ

NJ, NYC

$45-50/hr

Prema Jayakanthan

Telecom/Web Tester

14 Years

Tempe, AZ

Tempe, Phoenix, AZ

$45-50/hr

Meha Agarwal

Financial BA

7 Years

Boise, ID

Open

$45/hr

Akhila

Business Analyst

7 Years

MA

MA. PA, CT, NJ, NY

$45-50/hr

Laxmi Sirisha

Oracle PL/SQL

6+ Years

MA

MA, CT, NH

$55-60/hr

Sowndarya Gopal

Oracle SQL/PL/SQL

7 Years

Washington, DC

Washington, DC, VA, MD, Eastern, LA, SFO, San Diego

$45-50/hr

Sonali Motghare

Oracle Developer

8+ Years

Seattle, WA

Open

$60-65/hr

Dhwani

Cognos Developer

7 Years

GA

GA, NC, SC, FL, Eastern

$55/hr

SrabanI

SAP FICO

6 Years

Plano, TX

TX

$45-50/hr

Nithya Nair

SAP CRM

7 Years

NJ

NJ, NY, PA

$55-60/hr

Pallavi Mandapaka

SAP ABAP/HR

8+ Years

Madison, WI

Open

$55-60/hr

Sowjanya

Oracle Financial & Functional

6 Years

GA

Open

$75-80/hr

Priya Nivritti

Oracle SQL/DBA

7 Years

IL

Chicago, IL, Milwaukee, Madison, WI

$45-50/hr

Shruthi

Network Engineer/F5/Cisco

6+ Years

NJ

NJ, NY

$55-60/hr

Sowndarya

ETL Informatica

7 Years

Washington, DC

Washington, DC, VA, MD, Eastern, LA, SFO, San Diego

$50/hr

*Surya Prakash **| **International Systems Technologies Inc**. |*
***

15 Corporate place south.| Suite 203   |Piscataway, NJ 08854|

**

(w:908-315-0700x502|7Fax:732-348-9533|

**

E-mail: suryaprak...@intsystech.com   | URL: www.intsystech.com