I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*OBIEE Developer “*position in* Melville NY* Please find below
the job description for the same and revert  me with your candidate’s
updated profile and contact details at the earliest.

Send resumes to *rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com> *

*Position: OBIEE Developer *

*Location: Melville NY*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Note:*

*Please submit with visa copy and Photo ID*

*Job Description*

·         Successful applicant will have to communicate with subject matter
experts, so strong verbal and written skills are crucial.

·         Looking for a motivated Oracle OBIEE Developer, with strong
analytical and problem solving skills.

·         At least five years of experience developing OBIEE reports and
applications

·         Expert knowledge of BI reporting standards using OBIEE

·         Experience using databases in a business environment with
large-scale, complex datasets

·         Previous success in designing and developing OBIEE reporting
applications

·         Ability to clearly articulate ideas, technical concepts and
obstacles with management

·         Expertise in performance tuning OBIEE reports

*Nice to Have:*

·         Experience working with Oracle EBS

·         Experience with PL/SQL and ETL tools

·         Experience with BI Publisher

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9865