*** LOCAL TO PA ** INPERSON INTERVIEW IS MUST ***

*Hi Friends.*
Hope you are doing great! We are looking for - *Sr. Java Developer - *
*Philahia**delp**, PA* --. Let me know your interest in this position.
Looking forward to hear from you.

*IMMEDIATE NEED  -  Sr. Java Developer - Philadelphia, PA - 6+ Month
Contract (Inperson Interview is Must)*

*Role           :   Sr. Java DeveloperLocation   :   Philadelphia,
PADuration   :   6+ Month Contract*

*Please make sure that there resume reflects all the skills required*

*Job Requirements*
5+ years’ experience with Java/J2EE design and development experience.
3+ years’ experience with J2EE architecture design and development
involving web services and EJBs.
2 years’ experience with Hibernate.
2 years’ experience with Spring framework.
1 year experience with GWT.

*Thanks & Regards:Jimmy Cartor - Executive Search || ITBrainiac Inc. Voice
: 609 - 389 -9367 || Direct : 609-935-3773 Ext: 105 *