A new Job, ID: 63667 <http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/63667> was
added at eJobsVille.com - For the Best Tech Jobs in
Town<http://www.ejobsville.com>

Title:  Java Lead Developer  posted on 2013-11-06 09:09:45

Job Description:

*Job Title: Java DeveloperLocation: Atlanta,GA*
*Duration: 2 Year contract *

*Required Skills: We are looking for a strong Java & GWT developer to work
on the ground up development of our next generation product. We are an
Agile development shop currently working on building a new, state of the
art project*

*Working with Product Management to receive requirements and then
implementing themStrong and effective inter-personal and communication
skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of
clients and staffSupport, maintain and document software
functionalitySoftware analysis, code analysis, requirements analysis,
software reviewFront end graphical user interface design using GWT/GXT,
HTML, CSS, and JavaScript Full life-cycle application development*

*Computer Science or Engineering degreeAt least 2 years Java software
development experienceTechnology skills required:JavaHTML & CSSJavaScript
Linux, Apache Web Server 2.x, Apache Tomcat 6.x*

*Google Web Toolkit & GXTSQL databaseHibernateSpringActiveMQLinuxApache Web
ServerSubversionEclipse and/or IntelliJ*

Click here to view full job description and
apply<http://www.ejobsville.com/display-job/63667>
(Guest users can also apply)