I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for *System Engineer *in Las
Vegas, NV 89135*. *Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate,
please reply with their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at kiran.go...@ngtechinc.com

Job Title: System Engineer
Location: Las Vegas, NV 89135
Position Type: 3-6 month Contract

Job Description
Experis Las Vegas is hiring for a Windows Configuration System Engineer for
a development environment. This role will be a Configuration Engineer that
will assist in building, configuring and managing a development
environment. This team has ongoing development and maintenance on new and
existing applications. Your experience with working in a development
environment will greatly enhance the team.
About our client: Our client is an industry leader in the Las Vegas market.
The development team is small which gives incoming developers a lot of
opportunity to work on some great projects. The delivery of these projects
requires quick turnaround times and quick fixes due to the nature of the
business. If you have experience in a high pressure environment in addition
to supporting a 24x7 business, you will be strongly considered.

REQUIRED:
5 years of experience minimum with Windows, Exchange, SharePoint and other
Microsoft systems and software
Experience with Power Shell scripting
SQL Clustering
Experience with Documentation of Procedures
Experience working with Developers and QA

PREFERRED:
Experience with pushing code to QA
Working knowledge of Team Foundation Server (TFS) including build
management, Project Portals and Work Items
Windows .NET development

Category        Skill        Required
Databases        SQL Server    Yes
Operating Systems    Windows NT    Yes