Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for Java/ J2EE Developer in Bloomfield,
Connecticut..   Please send me your most updated resume with contact
details ASAP.

*Java Cert a mustMust have healthcare experience*

*Job Title: Senior Java/ J2EE Developer Phone/Skype Contract – 6 months+
Location: Bloomfield, Connecticut, United States$50 All Inclusive*

Senior Java/ J2EE Developer

POSITION DESCRIPTION

Senior Java Developers to support one of our projects within our Health and
Compliance Business Unit. This is a very exciting, nationally visible
Health IT project and responsibilities will include the following:

Work with other developers, implementation leads, and product managers to
create, monitor, and manage development sprints using a Scrum framework.
Design, develop, and test code for production quality software
Remain technically abreast of Health IT technologies
Collaborate with other internal and external stakeholders to develop and
implement open source software processes
Provide technical direction and guidance to junior staff

ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED

The required knowledge/skills are as follows:

*5+ years’ Experience with Java and J2EE technologies, JAXB, and JAX-WS web
services, Spring, Hibernate, SQL JAVA 5 / J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, Web
Services, JAXB, XSD, SQLJava Cert a mustMust have healthcare
experienceExperience with one or more application servers, such as
WebSphere, JBoss*
Experience with multiple operating systems: Windows, Linux, etc.
Excellent written and communication skills

Thanks and Regards,
Ryan Marshall | Panzer Solutions LLC
45 Stuart Ave, K  Norwalk CT 06850 USA
Direct:203 652 1444 ext 127| Fax: 203-286-1457 ,
E-mail:ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com