I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*Financial Analyst “*position in* San Antonio, TX* Please find
below the job description for the same and revert  me with your candidate’s
updated

Send resumes to *rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>   *

*Position: Financial Analyst*

*Location: San Antonio, TX*

*Duration: 6 Months*

·         Fianancial Analyst - preferably CFA, CA's with Cognos Planner
experience Hyperion.

·         Cognos TM1, Excel Understand USAA business customers and
environment Coordinate onsite activities with USAA business customers and
offshore development team Requirement Analysis / Gap Analysis and creation
of the solution approach documents Financial Components Analysis
Documentation BRD/FRD Responsible for customer interaction, Review and
advise in design/development of reports.

·         Develop and Review the deliverables with USAA and support project
activities

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh Reddy M

Phone:678 250 9865