Hi Associates,

Hope you are doing great!

I have an urgent requirement for Oracle SOA SME in Basking Ridge, NJ..
Please send me your most updated resume with contact details ASAP.

*Oracle SOA SMELocation: Basking Ridge, NJLength: 2 monthsStart:
ASAPInterview :phone*

Role Description:

Evaluate existing SOA environment and SOA code base.
Provide Subject Matter Advice for SOA stability issues
Work with client team to troubleshoot and provide root cause advice on
stability issues (transaction failures/transaction timeout issues etc)

Skills:

Experience with Oracle 10g SOA Suite
Strong experience 10g SOA suite (especially in BPEL and ESB)
Strong experience in analyzing code and identify issues/problems/standards
not followed
Experience in making recommendations to improve the code
Experience in troubleshooting failed transactions/errors at the Middleware
level
Analyzing log files to find out potential root cause of failure (whether it
is related to environment, data, source/target system
Possible options to fix the problem
Strong experience in evaluation SOA architecture, identify issues/problems
and make recommendations on improvements that can be made

*Warm Regards,Ryan Marshall • Sr.Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions
LLC360 Connecticut Ave • Suite # 159 • Norwalk, CT • 06854Direct:
203-652-1444 Ext 127Email:
**ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com*<ryan.marsh...@panzersolutions.com>