Our Direct Client is looking for SharePoint Architect Position Houston, TX
for 6+ Months please let me know if you have any candidates.

*Job Title:  SharePoint Architect*
*Location:  Houston, TX*
*Duration:  6+ Month *

***Candidates with a background in working for Oil & Gas firms are highly
preferred.***

*Job Description*
Provide ongoing analytics into Backbones information and knowledge (Lessons
Learned, Wiki's, and Discussion Threads) to provide insight and visibility
to that knowledge. Allow the Backbone program to treat this knowledge as an
asset of Backbone.
Develop training material for users to understand how to use the SP10
functionality/features.
Serve as the SharePoint 2010 Administrator for 5000+ users Design and
Implement,

*Required Skills:*
Excellent communication skills
Business requirements analysis
Ability to meet with the business frequently to build strong relationships
through excellent client service and turn results into technical solutions
SharePoint 2010 Designer
HTML
Strong presentation skills
SharePoint 2010 Term Store development, maintenance
Taxonomy Development
Information Management and Document Control
Document Migration
SharePoint 2010 Administrator

*Thanks*

*Mohammed Valli Uddin*