Hope you're doing well!

Me: Daniel Hoffman I am a Staffing Manager/Recruiter for Consulting
Knights, Inc , and I  focus on long-term relationships with my candidates
and clients.  My hope is that you will be able to call me for years and
that I will be here to help you out whether I place you or not.

Position: Microstrategy Developer
Location: Metro West of Boston, MA
Duration: 4 months with extensions

Seeking a Microstrategy Developer for a 4 month contract in the metro West
area of Boston, MA. The selected candidate will be a strong Microstrategy
Developer with excellent report development skills with v9.x and an
understanding of optimal Microstrategy schema design. They will be
responsible for designing and developing Microstrategy Reports, Documents,
Dashboards and Scorecards per specified requirements and timelines and have
experience facilitating requirements gathering and conducting discovery
sessions. Additionally the resource will have a good understanding of Data
Warehousing architectures, techniques, and methodologies; including Start
Schemas, Snowflake Schemas, Slowly Changing Dimensions, and Aggregation
Techniques. The candidate must have hands on experience with creating
Schema objects like Attributes, Facts, Hierarchies, Transformations and
possess a good understanding of Microstrategy administration including
Troubleshooting environment, User setup, Security, and Object Migrations
etc.

Required Skills:
Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing BI solutions
with Microstrategy including version v8.x or 9.x
Good understanding of Microstrategy architecture/schema creation process.
Strong in Dynamic Dashboard development
Experience with dimensional, logical and physical data modeling for data
warehouse/data marts
Working knowledge of relational database platforms like Netezza, Teradata
or MS SQL Server
Experience with Microstrategy Mobile is a plus
Microstrategy certification is a plus
Good Knowledge of SQL and ability to tune SQL.
Effectively communicate with client teams and internal team
Regards,
Danie Hoffman | Staffing Manager |
|daniel.hoff...@consultingknights.com | Consulting Knights, Inc. |
Direct: 609-423-4616 | Fax:  (609) 228-5321 |
www.consultingknights.com |
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message