I'm *Ramesh*, from Systel Inc. We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for “*Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Consultant* “position in*
Nashville, TN* Please find below the job description for the same and
revert  me with your candidate’s updated Resume

*send me resume to rame...@systelinc.com <rame...@systelinc.com>*

*100% Closure*

 *Position: CQ 5 Engineer with Java Exp*

*Location: Seattle, WA*

*Duration: 7 Months+*

*Job Description: *

*Skills: *

*CQ5 ,Java/J2ee Detailed JD: *

• Candidate must have strong hands on development experience in listed
skills

• Must have good working knowledge in Java/J2ee

• Should have experience in estimation

• Should have very good communication skills with strong customer handling
skills

• Good on requirement gathering and analyses skill

Please do fill the following required Details:

Complete Name

Visa/Legal Status:

Visa Expiry Date:

Is Green Card in Process