Hi,

I am Ranjith, from Oslo Solutions. We have the below requirement with our
client.

Please go through and send me if you have any suitable profiles along with
their contact information so that we can discuss and proceed further.

Please send your responses to: ranj...@oslosolutions.com and add my email
ID to your list.

*Position Title: **Application Developer (.NET)*

*Start date: ASAP*

*Duration: **5+months*

*Location: Redmond, WA*

*Roles/Responsibilities:*

The primary job responsibilities of this role are to design and develop
enterprise services to meet Future State Architecture. This will include
immersion into the latest Microsoft products and cutting edge technologies
(WCF/REST/Azure) and industry best practices. If you have a passion for
technology and love to solve complex problems then you will thrive in our
highly collaborative team that delivers world-class services empowering our
business to succeed in a global marketplace. Our solutions span the
Interactive entertainment business and digital supply chain processes. Our
Development team delivers agility and scalability through Service Oriented
Architecture and unified platforms, applications, services, and technology.
You will be required to bring innovative approaches to the project
functional areas that continuously improve our ability to deliver faster,
better, and cheaper solutions. You will work with team members to ensure
design, specifications, and code meet industry best practices and standards"

*Mandatory Technical Skills*

6-8 years of experience in developing enterprise-level services/solutions.

Strong Developer skills in C#, .Net Framework, Web Services & SQL Server
(TSQL, Stored Procedures)Experience in developing Internet scale services.
Knowledge and experience in IT processes necessary for analyzing,
designing, and developing highly complex enterprise services. Excellent
communication skills, including the ability to write concise and accurate
technical documentation PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Excellent understanding
of Engineering Excellence processes and requirements.  Expertise and
knowledge in Agile engineering practices (Continuous Integration,
TDD)Demonstrated ability to design solution that are scalable, usable and
have acceptable performance.  Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft
development and application technologies

SQL Server – Must Have

T-SQL – Must Have

.NET Framework – Must Have"

*Mandatory Functional Skills*

Good programming Skills in C# and SQL SERVER

 Thanks & Regards,

Ranjith V

*Oslo Solutions LLC*

*Phone: **425-374-4849*